Thursday, May 26, 2005

I am going to O soon - yippee yippee yiayyyy

I am in so much discomfort tonight. CD16 and I got a + opk tonight so I should Ovulate within the next 36 hours. This is a remarkable improvement on the CD26 ovulation date I have been having lately. I guess the clomid really is doing something.

I have a lot of discomfort around my middle. My ovaries are big and swollen and I am sure an egg will be released soon. The right side has more pain than the left, so I presume I will O on that side.

I can't sit for long - it hurts too much.

To top it off I have developed 2 lovely Bartholin cysts which are extremely painful.

I am not looking forward to babydancing tonight. I'm really not.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

Hi Bugsy. Hopefully you're not of babydancing yet as I have just posted a heap more photos on my blog for you and everyone else to see of the local area and it's characters.

If you are babydancing we'll catch you next time.

Good luck.

Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker