Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Blogger needs a flogging

Have I told you how much blogger sucks sometimes?

I have no visibility of my blogmates list - hence I can't get to my friends blogs to see how they are going. I am sure it will come back but it drives me crazy that it has disappeared, even temporarily.

This morning I went to Vanilla's blog and all was fine. Now I can't get to it - all i get is a plain white screen.

Arrgghhh If I wasn't such a cheapskate, I would be investigating other alternatives (typepad?).

2 Comments:

At 7:19 am, Blogger PJ said...

I'm a cheapskate too. I won't pay for a blog unless it gets really bad. Although if my addiction to blogging continues in the same manner it has been, I may break down and pay. But if I break down and pay that mean the husband will know I blog and that's the last thing I want right now :) Oh the decisions we must make.

PS- thanks for taking the evil quiz, I can't believe you're that innocent. I need to take some lessons on how to be nicer from you.

 
At 4:04 pm, Blogger Bugsy said...

Thanks guys.

BK - thanks for the heads up on the Age articles, I have printed them out for light reading later. I do feel that the power of the infertile woman is scaring the poly's to the point that they will turn around their decision. I heard a news report on the radio to the effect that Tony Abbott said that IVF was an "elective procedure akin to liposuction or cosmetic surgery". I nearly ran off the road I was so angry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker