Friday, April 29, 2005

happy happy joy joy

What a productive day I have had today.

I have downloaded and printed all my fertility friend charts with data in preparation for Monday. He may not want to look at them but at least I am prepared.

I have organised with my boss that I will work from home on Monday (yee haa), so I can easily fit in my appointment whilst still working hard.

I have organised my Sydney trip to roll out Lotus Notes in the office there - currently they use Outlook. This is for about 300 people. I will be in Sydney 12-17th May. Then I will come home and have a nervous breakdown (it will be a very stressful time). I will be 5 whole days without my husband, my cats, my dog and all the fish. How will I cope? I will have to pack my knitting as a stress relief.

For my knitting buddies - have you seen the latest copy of "Get Creative" from spotlight? The main feature is KnItTiNg - oh happy happy joy joy

I will update with a picture of the growing George later. I have almost finished the first row of colored squares. (I did this last night).

Catch you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker