Saturday, April 30, 2005

Cherish the friends we make - they are our sunlight and rainbows

I have had a bit of emotional day today.

This morning I met up with a friend from Queensland. Her and her family are down in Melbourne for the weekend. I knew it would be hard seeing her as she is just over 7 weeks pregnant - you may remember her from my post about the girl who made a point to very delicately tell me about her pregnancy.

Anyway, I had no problems with her being pregnant today. She never pushed it in my face or anything - she is an angel.

And then she did it - she made me cry.

She knows I am off to see the IVF guy on Monday. So she bought me a present. She gave me a rose quartz bracelet. She wants me to wear it for luck. Rose quartz is all about love and friendship and is particularly good with pregnancy.

And I cried.

How beautiful is this woman? I am so happy to be able to say she is my friend. We had a lovely time today. It was so good catching up.

So I have to hurry up and finish knitting George so I can work on some knitting things for her bub - due in December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker