Monday, July 11, 2005

The mixed bag #2

Katt and Shell - I have your books! I got them tonight and they have 2 more left if anyone wants me to run back and get one for them as well. I just love looking at that picture on the front - how cute is that kid!

I saw on the news tonight that it is rumored that Shitney Spears may be expecting twins - SO THAT WITCH STOLE MY BABY? She not only has the audacity to get pregnant easily but now she is having twins? OMG The nerve of it.

All I want is one little baby and I don't even get that. Life is unbalanced and unfair and just plain shitty.

Yesterday my Mother in law came over. She has been avoiding us since we told her about losing the baby, and has just sent a couple of tiny little emails asking how we are. She brought flowers which was really nice. Some lilliums that I don't like very much as they tend to drop pollen and stain stuff. They still had the price tag on them, but I was a dutiful daughter in law and ignored it.

After a while she said that she was sorry about the baby and has good vibes that the next one will be fine. And then she said it. She said "Third time lucky". OMG I bit my tongue and never said anything. I know she means no harm but that is up there with "there must have been something wrong with it" and "it's just nature's way". Later I had some quiet time to myself and let the tears flow then.

I have some lovely photos of the kitties to share with you a little later - after I post this I think.

This morning I was woken up by my darling husband, spooning up behind me and cuddling me close. It struck me that we never get to cuddle like this as we usually have either different schedules or a cat or two between us. Unfortunately I also realised about the same time that he had slept over his alarm and had to be at work in 45 minutes. As soon as I told him he jumped up and was in the shower. Oh well, it was beautiful while it lasted.

I sent him an sms - told him that I have never felt more loved.

*sigh* Ok time to post this and go find a video for big brother uncut. I will be back soon with photos - catch you soon guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker