Friday, July 08, 2005

J is unharmed!

My brother's fiance is fine. After some ringing around this morning I found out that my brother tried for hours to get through to her but the phones were all jammed with everyone doing the same and then finally his daughter managed to get through and found out that everyone was okay.

I also found out that none of the people in our office there were harmed (nor any of their families) so that is a blessing.

I have been so sad hearing of any of the casulties, be them scrapes, scratches, or more serious injuries or fatalities. I feel a little guilty thinking of my family and friends before thinking of everyone else there. There is a bittersweet feeling when you know so many were injured or killed yet you are relieved that it wasn't anyone you knew.

I will be back shortly with a question for you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker