Sunday, July 03, 2005

More thanks

I want to thank everyone for their comments and thoughts and also apologise to anyone I may have offended (and especially to Adam who read it at work - sorry mate). The letter was very personal and my way of trying to deal with this situation. I feel each step, writing the letter, buying the figurine (if we ever find one), going back to work, talking about it here, each step gives me a little more closure and allows me to move on. 2 years ago I didn't have this blog to do that. So I hand wrote a very emotional letter when we lost our first baby. It really helped me move on.

This time with my blog, I will print the letter and all your comments and store it in Tukka's memory box. I know Tukka will never be forgotten by any of us, but I don't want Tukka forgotten by the rest of the world either.

Hubbs also bought me a little cushion the other day. It is a small rectangular cushion about 25cm x 15cm and it has flowers embroidered on it and the words "A mother holds her children's hands for a while, their hearts forever". It is quite beautiful and I will treasure it.

We are being very slothfull this weekend. We slept in yesterday until after 10am when I got up and pottered around the house doing housework etc. Hubbs called me from his mobile about 10:30 requesting coffee and raison toast in bed (which I dutifully supplied). When Hubbs got up, he got into the roof cavity and fixed our doorbell that wasn't working (mice or possums had chewed through the wire ewwwwww). We both pottered all day. After dinner we had a leasurely spa and went to bed. I put on my prettiest nighty and hubbs asked "are we going to bed or going out?" (gotta love him).

This morning we slept in until 11am (well hubbs is still in bed (after midday)) and we don't plan on doing much today either. Talk about lazy!

oh and inspired by Shell I am going to flash my knitting stash too. Pictures about to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker