Thursday, June 30, 2005

Happy Blogversary to Me


In all the excitement (if that is the right word for it) of late I forgot to celebrate my first Anniversary of Blogging. The 24th June marked the big day - 1 year since I started Blogging.

This was my first post ever --> From the Ether to here Boy I have come a long way and shared a lot of crap since then huh.

~~~~~ Happy Blogversary to Me! ~~~~~

By the way, we went out tonight but didn't find the right Winnie the Pooh collectible figurine for Tukka. We will keep looking. It has to be the right one. I know this sounds silly, but it has to talk to me. With the other one, as soon as I saw it, I knew it was absolutely perfect. Tukka's one will be too.

3 Comments:

At 10:17 pm, Blogger PJ said...

Happy Blogiversary to you. I wish you could be celebrating under different circumstances.

The Winnie the Pooh figurine is perfect. I hope you find one to commemorate Tukka too.

 
At 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary...Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

 
At 6:37 pm, Blogger Mony said...

I admire your courage & attitude immensely.
Happy Blog Birthday, here's to another year that will surely bring you unbelievable happiness.
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker