Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The gender bending bunny pattern

I subscribe to the lions brand yarn email newsletter. They send regular newsletters with patterns, hint, tips and yarn news. It is pretty cool.

But today I noticed this free bunny pattern:


It was to advertise a new book you can buy, but check out the description. LOL

I just couldn't resist showing you all. (Yeah I know - my warped sense of humour.)

Alex and I are doing okay today - the poor pet has been a little constipated and uncomfortable (I am sure he is going to love me telling you that in about 15 years lol). But he was a lot more settled this afternoon after he had ummmm passed the problem lol.

His Nana came over today and helped me out a little - it was perfectly timed too as I had spent the entire day trying to get some bottles washed and some formula made up, and it was great she could look after Master Alex and let me get it done. I think we are slowly getting there!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:53 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Bugsy...

Lovely to read that you are getting there, as thats what most of us did when we bought little ones home especially our first one...
Glad Nana came to visit and you were able to get extra things done that needed doing...
I so wish I lived closer so i could help you out from time to time...
Linda

 
At 7:28 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

OH Bugsy nannas are the best. Mine use to live literally around the corner and I took it for granted. Now I live 2hrs away from her. God I miss her.
As for little mr's clogged plumbing after you give him a warm bath massage his belly really well with the flat of your hand firmly in circles probably for a good 15mins. Alex will love it and it will help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker