Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An update

I thought it was about time i posted, and Rachel - you have encouraged me to finally make a post.

We are doing okay. Times are a bit tough (okay a lot tough). Business is struggling, i can't find a job and I am terrified we will lose our home (hubbs assures me it won't get to that - I pray he is right.).

Alex continues to be incredible and is my rock in this world. I don't know how i would cope without him.

He is now 20 months old and a real little boy now - no hint of my baby remains.

He is down to one bottle at bedtime and eats me out of house and home already. I swear every night he eats the same amount i eat. And i love that he will try anything. I don't think i have found any food yet that he just won't eat.

When i am preparing dinner he sits on a bar stool at the kitchen bench and watches me, and he wants to try every ingredient. He loves to munch on carrot but wasn't too keen on raw onion hehe. At least he tried it. He loves raw cauliflower too.

His vocabulary has started improving and he is a whiz at baby sign language. if he can't make us understand the word he signs it instead so we get the idea of what he wants. It is very cute.

Some pics of our little family:

Alex doing what he loves best - being a revhead on daddy's motorbike - boy he can rev that thing. He bawls buckets when he gets pulled off it and daddy rides away to go to the shop.

Our family. Daycare had a really cheap deal for doing family photos so we got them done. I love and cherish them.
My boy. Losing all his baby fat, he is a real little boy now.

hehe and when 1 sippy cup just isn't enough:

My chocolate easter bunny:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL the bunny one right after the sippy cups he is a slush!! little drunk on non-alcoholic drinks

you might have a little chef on your hands too if he likes food that much :)

 
At 5:45 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh your young man is growing up soo fast.
Sorry to hear your going through a rough patch, hope things get better for you all soon.

ps you had time to knit lately?

 
At 8:04 pm, Blogger rachel said...

Hi Bugsy,
Glad you are still around, hoping things get better for you soon :)
Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker