Monday, January 19, 2009

i never post

You know that - This is like my first post in 2 months - Talk about a gap!

I have been sick. Since November actually. Started off like a cold, and just got worse until i had trouble breathing. After many trips to GPs I had 6 lots of antibiotics and 2 days before Christmas day the doc wanted me to go into hospital. I managed to talk her out of this - how on earth can i go into hospital with a toddler, 2 days before christmas when i am cooking lunch for 5 people?

Luckily i started getting better so stayed out of hospital, but have since started going downhill again. Lung x-ray showed nothing so i went for a high res CT scan of my lungs this morning - results on Thursday. I am so sick of being sick. My throat is still ulcerated and it hurts to breath. I am still coughing up green mucus and have had a headache mostly for the last 5 days. And you can bet i am not even doing anything positive like losing weight lol.

Alex has been awesome. He is almost 1.5 years old - can you believe it?

he is growing and changing all the time. I love him to bits. I have a million photos on facebook of him (email me and i will give you the email address i use there so you can easily find me).

We recently went to my sisters for a few days and he loved the beach - the biggest sandpit he has ever seen!

I have been busy too - here are a couple of projects i have finished recently:

A pair of Fetching handwarmers:

Alex's little blue heart jumper - almost finished - just have to do a little bit of embroidery around the heart


And of course some up to date pics of Alex:

Alex at woodside beach:

Alex and Mumma at woodside beach:
Alex playing in the sand at woodside beach:

Mummy, Daddy and Alex on Boxing day at my family christmas get together - he was very spoilt:

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:10 pm, Blogger rachel said...

Hope you feel better soon Bugsy. Alex is still as cute as ever!

Take care,
Rachel=)

 
At 1:27 am, Blogger Drew said...

Alex is absolutely gorgeous Bugsy, isn't he worth the wait? :)
I have to say a belated sorry about your job loss. I can identify with you about the grief - 8 years is a long time. But I hope you enjoy your exclusive time with that beautiful son of yours.
Take care there!
x

 
At 4:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

 
At 3:42 pm, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

I am just catching up with my reading...sorry about the job. Crazy times at the moment. Hope you are well.

 
At 11:12 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow look at your young man now. Lost your blog when I changed computers.
It was real nice catching up on your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker