You know you are exhausted when......
You know you are totally exhausted when:
1) You don't shower for two days or wash your hair for three days and still go to work that way
2) You go to work with a stain on your tshirt and don't realise for hours
3) It gets to midday before you notice you have toothpaste across your cheek.
4) You send your son to daycare with his pants on backwards and only notice when you hand him over.
5) You have so many coffees before 10am that you can feel your heart leaping out of your chest.
6) You get to bed before midnight one night and consider the 6 hours sleep you then got was totally luxurious.
7) You say "thank god it's friday" in a lift full of workmates, only for someone to remind you it is Wednesday.
8) You go to eat the meal you just cooked, hold your cutlery to eat, and can't figure out what is wrong - then you finally get it and have to take a picture of it for your blog:
But the tiredness fades away when you come home to your amazing little man:
(pictured here at his best mate Jesse's 1st Birthday bash)
Happy 1st Birthday Jesse!
It has been so much fun sharing this last year with you.
Can i go to sleep now?