Sunday, April 03, 2005

Hope have goneth away (come back hope)

I woke this morning with hope in my heart.

My temp is up at 10dpo, and so far looking good. Luteal Phase has been between 9 and 12 days lately, so I wasn't getting excited just yet, but the hope was there.

Here is my chart.

Then I started getting cramps, which have intensified during the day. When they started I seriously questioned whether I was getting cramps or if it was all in my imagination, but no, as they intensified, I realised they were quite real.

Then the icing on the cake (or should I say the chocolate on the cake), was that I actually craved chocolate.

Which only leads me to one thing. Hope has gone. Now I am just waiting for AF.

Bugger.

4 Comments:

At 2:53 am, Blogger Sara said...

Oh, I hope not! Your chart looks so good!

I know when I was pregnant before, I felt like AF was going to come and it just never did. I had the bloating, the cravings, the cramps. So I guess you never know . . . I am still hoping for you.

PS - I crave chocolate cake all the time, just wanted to clarify. :-)

 
At 12:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that it goes good for you!! I have never been pg, but I think I have a short luteal phase.

Good luck!

 
At 8:11 pm, Blogger Bugsy said...

Thanks guys. I am wavering today between tiny bits of hope and extreme sadness because I know in my heart that there is no hope. ok - so I am crazy. I just hate those last few days of a cycle. Thanks guys.

 
At 4:37 am, Blogger Roxanne said...

That's a damn good chart. Are you sure? I hope they are PG cramps pretending to be AF cramps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker