Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Good Friday

Good Friday is here - a day of not having to go to work, the Good Friday appeal for the Royal Children's hospital and for me, definately not eating Fish! I am soooo allergic to fish that one bite puts me into hospital. I can eat tinned tuna but nothing else. Believe me, I have tried different fishy things but everything puts me back into hospital. It isn't pleasant. Doctors have advised me to stop trying to find a fish that I can eat and be happy with tuna. Tuna is good. Tuna is great. I just yearn for a nice piece of fish drizzling in lemon juice. yum.

If I eat fish, within an hour I start throwing up, and I just can't stop. I throw up so much that I rip out the lining of my stomach and I end up just throwing up blood. I bet you really all wanted to know that huh. I discovered that if you are sitting in emergency and want to be seen quickly, just keep throwing up in their waiting room and they will rush you into a room quick smart hehe.

So this Easter break we will be just lazing about, pottering around doing all the things we should have done months ago. Right now hubby and I are both just playing on our respective laptops only a couple of metres from each other. I will probably email him soon to see what he wants for lunch. "hi honey - I love you"

Last night I got the mythical positive OPK. Thank goodness! cd24 mind you. So I convinced hubby to bd last night which took us 4 freaking hours (I am not kidding). At 2am we sort of got there. I don't think it was very successful though. If I can be perfectly frank here (and I can because this is my blog), I just don't think the little swimmers start their journey as far in as they should really start. I think they must get worn out before they reach the eggie.

I guess if we do IVF or even IUI, that problem will be solved.

I was wondering if anyone wanted a tarot reading done. I am just learning, but I do feel some sort of reverent connection to the cards. It is very strange. I get the cards out, and there is a warmth when I hold them. The energy in them is strong for me (well I think so anyway). There is a faint music I hear when I hold the cards. So - if you would like me to have a go for you, let me know. My questions to you are:

1. Do you want me to post the reading responses on here or privately email them to you? (if the later, please provide me an email address)

2. Do you have a particular question that you would like me to focus on when doing you a reading?

Either comment on any of my posts asking for a reading, or email me at bugsy1970au@yahoo.com.au

Happy day!

2 Comments:

At 1:57 am, Blogger Roxanne said...

I wanna tarot card reading!!!! Why not? (But don't tell me if it's bad news) I think you could guess what my question would be about. You don't have to be psychic to guess that one.

I love your kitties and doggy.

 
At 8:14 am, Blogger Mari said...

Bugsy I feel your pain..4 hours, it once to DH and I three goes at it over a 4 hour window to get the deed done!

Yes please do a reading on me....maybe when we meet up!

Mari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker