Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Me No So Good

God I feel like crap (no that wasn't the beginning of a prayer to him upstairs).

I still have remnants of my migraine. Sunday was definately it's worst, and I have had varying degrees of it since. This morning was pretty good, but it came back this afternoon, bringing with it it's friend Blurred Vision and General Bad Mood.

I think I might have to go to the chiropractor and see if anything is out in my neck (you know, like a bone or something).

It has been suggested that it might be a virus. Several people we know have also had the same thing this week. One day where you just can't get out of bed and varying degrees of pain since.

And you know what stupid thing I did today? Friday night Hubby bought me a new shiny watch. Very cute too I thought. Well today I accidently bashed it against something and the glass has smashed. Not a tiny little crack or chip, but the whole f'n thing smashed. Four and a half days I have had it and already it is broken. I was so upset. Hubby said not to worry, and that I shouldn't be upset about it as material things don't matter - it is just a watch and he will get me another one.

I don't want another watch. I don't deserve another watch. I want to go watchless.

Off to take panadol and go to bed I think. Bugger - stupid headache.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 am, Blogger Sara said...

So sorry you feel under the weather! I hope you get to feeling better very soon . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker