Sunday, February 27, 2005

RIP little Sarah Anne

Tears. After such a hard battle and weeks of the family struggling with people not understanding on their blog, little Sarah Anne was born still. You can read about it here --> Our Homeschool

After reading about it on Cecily's blog I have been reading up on how Anne and the family were going. I extended my support but was shocked to see once again that trolls were out there to tell Anne and her family what they thought. She never asked for that. She is going through such a hard time, and all she needed was support, respect and some understanding. Why can't people do that?

I have a policy that goes: If you don't like what you read; don't agree with someone else's opinion, then don't leave a comment, instead, exercise your right to not read any further and move on. I cannot stand people who leave mean, nasty comments on people's personal blogs. Just bugger off people and MOVE ON.

I am getting too angry and upset about this topic, so I am not going to comment on it further. I just wanted to extend my sympathies to Anne and her family, and tell them that I will be thinking of them, and of course, of little Sarah. Her light shined so brightly during her time here, and now will shine eternally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker