Sunday, February 13, 2005

Wish me luck

I am just about to surprise Hubby with an early Valentines day pressie. Since I know he has organised dinner somewhere for tomorrow night (tomorrow being Valentines day), I have organised two Gold class tickets to see "The Aviator" for tonight.

God I hope he likes it. I have never ever organised a surprise before and I an terrified that he will hate it. He has never been gold class before and I know he wants to try it, so I just PRAY that everything will work out okay.

He has no idea where we are going. He just knows what time to be ready and what type of thing he has to wear. hehe I even told him that I was going to get him to pack an overnight bag, but since we have to come back to feed the animals, he can grab stuff then, you know, if he needs it. * wink *

I hope he likes the Aviator. I have bought snacks too, and I am going to give him free reign on anything on the Gold Class menu for dinner.

The movie starts at 5:30pm.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 pm, Blogger Bugsy said...

Thanks Lesley. We did have a fantastic night. I even got to wear the lovely fancy earrings my sister bought me for Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker