Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Tomorrow is it

Tomorrow I go see Dr ummmm.... (I will have to find a nice quirky name for my doc. I have to avoid the obvious one, as his name rhymes with something naughty LOL. ) We will call him Dr. Compassionate.

Ok - so tomorrow I go see Dr. Compassionate. The one who cried with me when my baby's heart stopped beating, who told me if there was any way, any way at all that he could have given me a different outcome that he would have. The one who held my hand when I had my D&C. The one who never hesitated to traverse the fruit and veggie area of the local supermarket to touch my hand and ask me how I was, merely a month after losing the baby.

I really like Dr. Compassionate a lot.

I wonder what I will find out. Will I find out if I am pregnant? Will we just discuss how unlikely it is that I am pregnant, and move onto discussions of IVF, IUI or Metformin and Clomid?

Am I pregnant now?

I am 12dpo, and no sign of AF. Cramping has eased off considerably too.

I am going to the loo more, but after analysis I realise it is because I feel like I need to go, not because I feel some need to check for AF.

This morning I nearly threw up when Hubby cooked up a bowl of Chocolate rice cream - the smell really got to me. When I brushed my teeth later, it all became too much and I did lose my breakfast.

My stomach was more than delicate today - it was really nauseous.

Lunch was fine but afterwards I started getting this urge to purge again and after an hour of trying to suppress it, I finally let it go. I still felt really off, but felt heaps better after sucking on a chuppa chup. I don't feel sick in myself though, just nauseous.

I had soup for dinner but have again felt really delicate since.

So I look forward to tomorrow and all that it will bring.

Tomorrow could be a very eventful day I think. Stay tuned....

4 Comments:

At 11:15 pm, Blogger Net said...

You have a very big day tomorrow and I for one will be thinking of you ALL day, waiting for my Bugsy update. Tomorrow you will get the answers you are looking for. I am crossing everything I have for you, and wish you only the best for tomorrow and the future.

You are such a wonderful person that deserves everything in life, you deserve to have that baby you have always dreamed of, you are a good person and I know that you will succeed.

With such a caring Dr you cant go wrong, but dont vomit on him....lol. Also I will be with you every step of the way, in what ever capicity that helps you out.

Chin up and positive thoughts all round.

Love you heaps,

 
At 6:39 am, Blogger DeadBug said...

Bugsy, such good signs! I am so very hopeful for you, keeping fingers, toes, knees and eyes crossed. Can't wait to check back in tomorrow.

--Bugs

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger muser said...

Personally, I like the name Dr Flaps. :)
Anway, today is the big day. I have all my fingers crossed for you and sincerely hope you get the answers you want.

 
At 4:30 pm, Blogger Mari said...

Bugsy

You will be in my thoughts with your doctors appointment!!!

When I was pg I noticed how sensitive my stomach was everytime I ate food. My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Hope to catch you soon
Mari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker