Saturday, January 22, 2005

A kilogram is a kilogram is a kilogram

I am back from the dietician and I am feeling much better.

I lost 1kg. Okay I know it isn't a lot, but she said it was really good considering we had Christmas in there and I have been under a lot of stress lately as well.

In fact, we talked for an hour, and then she said that what she was hearing was that I didn't think that much of myself. That I am too hard on myself. We discussed all the things that have been going on and how hard it is for us to Babydance, and what stress it is causing.

She is really happy that we are going back to see the gyno on the third. It is a positive step.

I have made some positive changes lately - adding more fruit to my diet and drinking a lot more milk. I wasn't getting enough calcium before apparently.

We will see how I go from here on.

Now where is my salad.....

1 Comments:

At 8:00 pm, Blogger Mari said...

Bugsy - Congratulations, a kilo is a kilo. I know how hard it is to change your lifestyle, keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker