Thursday, December 30, 2004

I know, I know....

I know you are sick and tired of hearing it, and I will admit, I am sick and tired of experiencing it, but, here goes.....

AF Arrived!


Back to yet another cycle day 1, of cycle 30 I believe.

Maybe there will be cake to celebrate hitting the big 3 0, or maybe there will just be tears and chocolate, and a little bit of screaming.

Seriously though, I am okay about this. I am quite motivated to starting this new eating plan and losing some of this blubber.

Let's see how I go.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 am, Blogger Burnt Karma said...

Oh poopity poop!
I think you've done enough cycling on your own. Time to get off that bike for now and head on down to your neighbourhood centre for some IVF.

It sucks the big one, but I think by now your body has given you the big hint.

Just picture yourself as a beautiful rose. They don't fertilise themselves, they need little helper bees to come along and spread the pollen around. It's time to bring in the helper bees.

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker