Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Aha - You are not going to fool me again

Alright body, I am giving you fair notice.

Listen up and listen good.

You are not going to tease me, or fool me again this cycle.

5dpo and my temp has gone up - SO WHAT!

Here is a link to my chart:
http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/18418

I am not going to be lure me into thinking that I have a chance this cycle - after 29 F'n cycles, I am NOT going to be suckered in by you again.

I think you would have to go without AF for nine months, give me a wiggling bulge following by the worst pain I have ever felt and a healthy pink bubba in my arms, before I will believe that I have a chance this cycle.

You won't be fooling me!

2 Comments:

At 12:07 pm, Blogger Net said...

Hay Bugsy,
You go girl, you tell your body a thing or two, I have been as well. Real annoying how our bodies trick us each and every cycle.
Why oh why do we have to suffer through this each cycle.
Hopefully you will get to tell your body off no more after this one. I got my fingers crossed for you, I will do the worring for you, ok.....
Love Net.
PS Have a wonderful Christmas.....sounds like you are feeding an army, mind if i pop on down for a snack...lol.

 
At 10:30 am, Blogger Bugsy said...

Today, Monday is 10dpo so Yep, a little too early. I am getting cramping already so I expect AF will be here soon. Last cycle I only had a 9 day luteal phase. Judging from my mood swings at the moment, I think AF will be paying me a visit today or tomorrow. Happy days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker