Saturday, December 18, 2004

Things are looking up

Things are looking a little better for me. We overcame our BDing problem and managed to babydance 1 day before I got a positive Ovulation test. I just hope we manage a couple more bds to give us a good chance.

Tomorrow we are off to Torquay for a friend's wedding. She called me tonight and I got teary just listening to her talk about the preparations, so I can only imagine how I will be tomorrow when they wed. Hubby is already cringing at the thought.

We are having a mini holiday of it - having decided to come back Monday. We both have next week off, to prepare for Christmas day.

So the race to see whether we get the kitchen and bathroom painted and the rest of Christmas preparations done before the 25th has begun.

See you all in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker