Saturday, December 11, 2004

My turning point? I hope so.

Today is the day. At 12 midday I have my first appointment with a clinic that says they can help me. The founder has PCOS and knows what I am going through. She is also a fully qualified dietician and the clinic helps with PCOS people who are trying to conceive, as well as people who just want to lose weight, or have diabetes, etc.

She is also pregnant with her second child, and has said that she has been able to successfully help others.

I guess I am not looking for miracles. But if she can help in any way, then I would be silly not to explore this option.

After all, it is only money, and I have already spent so much money on trying to get a baby that a little bit more is a drop in the ocean really.

I will let you know how I go when I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker