Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Stuff this "waiting" biz

I decided today that I am sick and tired of waiting. So I am not going to do it anymore.

Hubby and I discussed it and I chatted to a couple of good mates (you know who you are) and then I rang and made an appointment to talk to my gyno about the next step.

So maybe it will be clomid again, maybe straight to IVF or IUI - don't really know, but we will find out when I go.

My appointment is for the 3rd February - only just on 3 weeks away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
On this Brad and Jen split - I wonder - was it his supposed affair with Ms Jolie, her supposed refusal to stop work and have a baby, or did years of infertility take their toll on another relationship?

3 Comments:

At 10:38 am, Blogger Net said...

I am so glad you are taking the bull by the horns. Time to tell those babygods who is in charge. I am so proud of you for making this next step.

 
At 1:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't thought about Jen being infertile.......very interesting.
Good luck with your appointment.

thisgirl
thisgirl.blog-city.com

 
At 5:44 pm, Blogger muser said...

Hi Bugsy.. Just wanted to wish you luck on the next step. I've been lurking around here waiting with you. So thumbs up. 2005 will be your year Bugsy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker