Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Things they are a chang'n

As you can tell I have changed the colors on my blog a bit. I would love to have put pictures in, but that will have to wait until I get some webspace somewhere where I can host some piccies.

Thanks Lala for all your help - I would not have figured it out without your assistance.

Can't say I am overly excited by my choice of color, but it is early days and now I know how to change it, I will probably have another go at it soon.

I would love to know what you think. Good or bad!

2 Comments:

At 12:53 am, Blogger Lala said...

You are most welcome. I like the purples but the yellow is not very bright on my laptop. Could just be my screen. Also you may want to change the text colour in the header to contrast more with the yellow. Otherwise you picked a nice set of colours which can be very hard to do.

 
At 6:28 pm, Blogger Mari said...

Bugsy I love the new colours...Purple is my Fav colour atm..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker