Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Happy Australia Day to all.

To Everyone, near or far, Aussie or not - I hope you all have a wonderful Australia Day.

Here in Australia, (in Melbourne), it will be Hot - It is already heating up for a scorcher. So a day to definately fire up the BBQ, sit back in the shade and throw down some cold ones. Although having said that, I plan to stay home and do some housework. Oh well, maybe next year I can do something fun.


I hope everyone has a fantastic Australia Day.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 pm, Blogger DeadBug said...

Just came across yoru blog. Happy Australia Day, from one Bugs to another!

--(Dead) Bugs

 
At 4:10 pm, Blogger Lala said...

Happy Australia Day! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll, I'm honoured.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker