Wednesday, March 02, 2005

We interrupt our regular broadcasting with a message from our sponsor

I would like to take a moment out of your busy day to say:

"My tummy hurts"

AF is really bad, although the pain, the cramping , the lightheadedness (is that a word?), etc just doesn't seem to equal the amount of bleeding that I have. I would say the bleeding is light to medium only. The pain etc surely rates a 10 on the Richter Scale of AF pain.

I slept in this morning and had to grab something to eat at work rather than home. I have so lost my appetite completely. I literally had to force some food into my mouth as I was warned not to take metformin on an empty stomach. I really didn't want it at all.

Today is cake day at work (we get cake once a month to celebrate birthdays etc) and I didn't even want that - People are asking me if I am okay.

I also got given a chocolate hot cross bun (which I don't really want and might take home for hubby). I am trying to be careful of carbs now that VHMPrincess has alerted me to that being a possible cause of my many frequent trips to the ladies room. Anything to avoid that, believe me.

Poor hubby last night. Firstly he freaked when I told him AF was here. He had some baby dancing in mind, and I dashed it for him completely - poor petal. Then I got stuck into cleaning, and he sat and sat at the table and finally he got up, came into the kitchen and said "Are we going to eat sometime tonight?" with that little boy look on his face (god I love him). I had completely dismissed the idea of eating, as I just wasn't hungry. So at 8:30pm we had a nice bowl of pasta.

I hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully tonight I will have a chance to read everyone's blogs and catch up.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 pm, Blogger Net said...

Hi Miss Bugsy,

How you doing now? I am sorry you are feeling sore, but I hope its just the metformin 'cleaning your system out', so to speak.

Keep with it, you are doing great, I am so proud of you.

Also have been reading about metformin, I agree with VHMPrincess, low carbs is the way to go...

Hang in there, I am with you all the way. Only a 'send' button away.

Hugs for you, grab a hot water bottle and have a early night.

 
At 4:20 am, Blogger VHMPrincess said...

I hope your stomach is feeling a bit better now??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker