Sunday, March 13, 2005

Go Scrub that sink!

My headache\migraine has officially left the building *aaahhhhh*

I still have small remnents of it but every day it is getting less rather than greater, so I am happy. Gosh my English is very bad today. Please to be excusing me.

I went to see a friend yesterday. She has three adorable girls - the eldest has just turned 3. They are so incredible and I have been so envious since. She has a great life. Why can't my life be like hers - children everywhere, a lovely clean tidy house. Groan. Hubby said my house would be tidier if I just got off the damn computer and did the housework. I know he is right, but housework is soooooo boring.

I think my biggest issue with housework is that I am the only one to do it. Not only that, but I might be running around cleaning and he will be sitting watching the tv, and I get peeved at him doing that, so I sit down too. Now I am not going to be able to get him to help out any, since I have been trying for 3 years now, and the best I could do was get him to clean 1 of the toilets and that was after I had to spend $$ on getting him the best rubber gloves and cleaning equipment, AND after a 20 minute lesson on what to do. It never seems to take me THAT long to even clean the loo.

So, if that avenue is out, I need to change my own attitude. I am going to subscribe to the flylady newsletter. If you haven't seen it, then check it out. She helps convert the "housework challenged
" to "housework proud". Well she will have her work cut out with me I can tell you! Oh well, it is a free service and if it helps a little, then it will be worth it. I could always stop it.

Having said that, I had better get off this computer before hubby sees me and go clean the kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker