Sunday, March 13, 2005

Just the thing we all need to see.

Here's what we all need! A 3d birthing video curtesy of Blackmores Natural Health.

What I really love is the number of times they say "normal" as in "normal birth", "normal delivery" etc.

I also love how they say "It is a time-lapse illustration so please remember that it shows events taking place much faster than they do in most real births. "

Actually pretty much all the text is Damn Funny!

And after the video has finished, we are left with some baby feet appearing to the right of the screen just like bubs is hovering there or about to take off superman style. Poor old mum is left with the cord attached and the placenta still inside - not a great fashion statement even I must say.

ok so it is late at night and I am very tired. This is my stupid time. Have a good laugh (at me or the video - your choice) and allow me my moment of sillyness.

3 Comments:

At 12:44 pm, Blogger Sara said...

Hehehehehehe . . .

Dear God! That woman got pregnant with no organs?!?!

Okay, so I am having my fun, too.

 
At 12:44 pm, Blogger Sara said...

Hehehehehehe . . .

Dear God! That woman got pregnant with no organs?!?!

Okay, so I am having my fun, too.

 
At 12:44 pm, Blogger Sara said...

Hehehehehehe . . .

Dear God! That woman got pregnant with no organs?!?!

Okay, so I am having my fun, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker