Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Nighttime Raider

I woke up this morning shrouded in a strange fabric. Once the fog had cleared and I had woken up enough to work out what was on me I realised it was a large piece of polar fleece.

My darling cat Oscar had raided my box of spare material in the sewing room. Pieces of fabric littered a path to the bedroom where the final piece - the blue polar fleece was draped over my sleeping form and where Oscar could be found, cuddling the polar fleece, fast asleep.

I can't believe Hubby and I slept through his little adventures.

I told Hubby - "he must have taken pity on me, 'cause he knows how you steal the doona all the time, and he didn't want me to get cold."

Don't ya just love it!

1 Comments:

At 1:42 pm, Blogger Sara said...

I have an eleven year old Pit mix that is the sweetest thing ever. She is my child!! :-) Have a nice evening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker