Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hope is lurking

12dpo and still no AF.

I have made some other observations as well. (I refuse to recognise them as "symptoms" as all can be attributed to AF's pending arrival)

* Cramping has been mild
* Things taste funny. I wouldn't say metallic as such but just different
* (.)(.) are fairly tender
* I am really tired and have a bit of a headache.
* I feel a bit "delicate" in the stomach (possibly attributed to tiredness and headache)

I did pee on a dreaded stick this morning and it was a huge BFN

But - it wasn't an early test and it was 6 months past it's expiry date so I don't think I could have trusted the result either way. It just happened to be the only HPT I have here.

So I guess until AF does arrive, Hope is lurking.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 pm, Blogger muser said...

ANymore updates? I want more updates!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker