Friday, July 15, 2005

Just for Mari

Mari - since you asked for it - here are images of most of the things that Hubbs bought. (from the aldi.com.au website - I am not that good at taking pictures - nor do I have anything other than the cats or the dog to put in the stroller, nor am I that skinny (check out the smile - must be the PND Drugs)).


Mother's Choice Oceania 3 Wheel Stroller
Suitable from birth to 17kgs
Complies with AS/NZS 2088:2000
Canopy with viewing window
Canopy pockets and zippers
Adjustable seat with head safety barrier
5 point fully adjustable harness
Safety strap to secure pram to parent
Parent tray and removable child tray with bottle holders
Powder coated frame
Front swivel wheel with lock
One touch rear brake
Large undercarriage basket and removable boot cover


All three of these bath books:


The bibs and face washers: Both of these educational toys:
4 of these DVDs (we already had the baby talk one):



3 Comments:

At 9:40 pm, Blogger Mama Mouse said...

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog ... I really appreciate it.

But I got here and it was very, VERY early in the morning and I was very, VERY tired ... so I didn't get a chance to really READ it.

However, I did see that I believe you are in need of some very serious hugs .... so with all my heart ....

((((HUGS)))

 
At 11:18 pm, Blogger PJ said...

Cool stuff. Can't wait till you can use it, which is soon I hope.

 
At 8:06 am, Blogger Mari said...

Bugs - He sure knows how to thrill a TTC girl’s heart. Tell your hubbs from me that he did an excellent job with the purchases.
I’m hoping that you are feeling better today and I hope that Friday wasn’t too bad for you with Ted.
Have you watched the baby video’s yet?
Mari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker