Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sleep glorious sleep

Yawn.... Sunday already?

We had appointments yesterday and after that we went shopping. Hubbs had been on nightshift the night before (6pm to 6am) and there wasn't time for him to get any sleep before the appointments so he didn't get any sleep until 7pm last night. I was beat so I laid down with him for a little nap.

We both woke about 8am this morning! Yep - we slept right through. No dinner for us, no dinner for the kitties or the puppy or the fishies - everyone missed out. (they got fed first thing this morning). I can't believe we slept for so long.

Must go - the housework kindly waited for me. It could have gone and done itself, but No, it waited - how quaint.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just reading what you previously wrote about the things your husband bought. I just wanted to say that you and your hubbie can come over to dinner anytime. I always knew you were amazing, but damn . . he is one-of-a-kind.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker