Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The new year begins....

I thought I should share with you how Oscar celebrated New Years Eve.
He He - he is such a "party animal" - literally!

Maddison is doing well. She has become so cuddly. Prior to this treatment all she cared about was the tennis balls in the backyard. But since they have been put away, and she has been confined, she has developed a fondness for cuddles. It is really lovely, but she can be a little over demanding at times.

This is her smooching up to Hubbs:

I booked in for another cycle of OI with the injectables. Mari has motivated me with her recent success (we see the same doctor at the same clinic).

In other news Mrs. Huggs' darling daughter has created a blog for little Ruben - go check out his cute pictures! (Here)

I have also been very good and I weighed myself today and in the 2.5 weeks I have been on holidays I have lost 4kgs. yay. I actually feel like I am getting somewhere with this weight thing. I dropped under a major milestone too, so that makes me feel much better.

My car is still dead. Still waiting for my nephew to return with a possible temporary fix for it. We are now making contingency plans for next week when we both return to work. It is going to be very difficult with only one car, but we will manage.

Well take care all - I am off to think about dinner before it is sleep time (8:30pm and we still haven't thought about dinner - doh).


2 Comments:

At 8:48 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Bugs, We also have a cat called Oscar, he is a tortise shell and we think he is a HE. Our Oscar plays with our 1yr old dog Max and they are best buddies.
Happy Holidays.

 
At 9:57 pm, Blogger Bugsy said...

Hey Leeanne,

You would be very lucky if your tortoiseshell is a He as they are extrememly rare. Genetics dictates that almost all torties are female. I know someone who has a long history of breeding torties and she has only ever seen one male one.

The funny thing is that Oscar was first called Ruby as everyone including the vet thought he was a she. It was only my insistance that they check and recheck every visit, that we finally determined he was definately a He. hehe

by the way, we also have a very dark female tortie called Molly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker