Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A new poll awaits your judgement

The last poll had sat there just a little too long so today I finally got off my butt and created a new one. Results of last poll:



It seems that the plural of Uterus must be Uteri (according to 77% of you).

So the new poll is way down there on the right. Please vote and comment all you like on it.

Maddy update: She is doing well but very frustrated at her confinement. She has become ultra cuddly too. Hopefully all this is a good sign that she is okay. She certainly seems happy enough.

p.s. It is bloody hot. 8:20pm and still 31 degrees celcius - it got to 33 here today and we are absolutely melting. Plus - every bone in my body is aching for some reason - either I overdid it washing the two cars yesterday or I am coming down with something. Please let it be the cars.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 am, Blogger Betty said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog Bugsy. Much appreciated. I wish we had some of your hot weather. Bloody clod, windy and rainy down here in Tassie. Looks like we are in for a wet Falls festival!

 
At 11:35 am, Blogger Patty said...

Bugsy,

Just a quick hello. Want to wish you and hubby a very Happy New Year early, in case I don't get around here later.

Hope 2006 turns out to be the best year ever for you two.

Patty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker