Saturday, December 17, 2005

One of those feelings

Have you ever had a time where you just had a terrible foreboding that something was going to go wrong?

Today I do. I am not sure why, but I just feel like something terrible is about to happen. Perhaps it is because when we got up today our DVD recorder was flashing with error messages yet again (it is less than a year old and has already been in for repair once with the same problem). Perhaps it was that happening that has me subconciously thinking "what next?". I am not sure.

All I know is that I feel like something terrible is about to happen. Every time the phone rings I go cold. I won't answer it, and I feel sick. Last time it called (some stupid survey), I burst into tears until Hubbs told me who it was.

I hope I am wrong. I really really do.

p.s. I don't think I am picking up anything that may or may not be about to happen to you guys. This feels specifically like something to do with me or my family.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 am, Blogger Patty said...

Hope what ever it may be that it passes quickly and nothing or anyone gets hurt in the process of passing. Otherwise have a great week-end.
Patty

 
At 8:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well did anything happen ???

( I so hate getting that feeling )...

Enjoy sunday...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker