Monday, December 12, 2005

More Christmas and a little something else

Some more of my Christmas things . A set of Tumbling Santas:
This is a Christmas Angel that my mum in law bought me last Christmas after I admired her one (she turned up on the doorstep the very next day with her). Isn't she beautiful? I am very careful with her. One day hopefully I can pass her down to my daughter in law.


This is my latest acquisition. It is a tiny nativity scene. I saw it in a Christmas shop in Toorak and just had to have it. The tallest piece is about 1 inch tall. The detail is fantastic.



And lastly I was naughty today and bought Yarn. But we all said if there was a bargain to be had that we would probably be compelled to buy it. I thought this was a bargain worth grabbing. It is an italian yarn. 48% wool, 43% polyester 9% acrylic. 50g balls in a very soft grey, quite fluffy, tiny flecks of blue, green and pink. Alas I could only find 5 balls, but I think it was pretty nice. (photo doesn't do it justice).

In other news: I am 11dpo today and no AF. I called the clinic and I go in tomorrow for a HCG blood test. For the uninitiated, if I am pregnant, my body will produce HCG, which at this early stage should be detectable in a blood test. In another few days it should become also detectable in one of those "pee on a stick" home tests.

I am hopeful but not totally confident that I am pregnant. I could think of no better Christmas present though.

Please keep fingers and toes tightly crossed

p.s. Please also keep fingers and toes tightly crossed for Mari too

1 Comments:

At 10:27 am, Blogger Mari said...

Thanks for the mention Bugsy - My fingers are crosse for you too. I really appreciate all the emails and you being there for me, there is not enough words to describe your strength and support during this 2WW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker