Thursday, December 08, 2005

I know I know - i don't post for ages and then.....

I don't think this cycle is looking very good.

Tomorrow's blood test should give me a little bit of an indication, but I am 6 or 7 dpo today and tonight I have had the worst cramps. This afternoon I thought I had some mild cramping, but this has been totally confirmed tonight as they got more intense.

That can't be a good thing, can it?

I guess I knew it was unlikely this would work.

Why can't I just get pregnant!

2 Comments:

At 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* Hang in there.

Would you be up for a Melbourne meet-up while Em's in Melbourne?

 
At 8:05 pm, Blogger Bugsy said...

thanks guys. I know there is nothing really left to do except wait it out, but it is so hard.

Sassy I would love to catch up sometime. Email me or catch me on msn (username lgj1970@hotmail.com ) and we can discuss it - thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker