Monday, December 05, 2005

Blood tests and blood pressure

Another blood test today - results are:

Oestrogen - 1264
Progesterone - 20

I am 3 or 4 dpo today so they are good figures and mean I have ovulated. Yay

They told me to have a booster shot of 1500iu today, so went to the GP and got him to do that for me.

I haven't felt so well today. A bad headache, dizzyness, nausea, and heart palpatations. So while I was at the GP I asked him to check my blood pressure.

It wasn't so good. 150/95. He said "I think I got it wrong let's try the other arm" - 150/100

So a bit high. He wants me to contact Monash IVF tomorrow just to let them know. And I am to try to rest.

If i feel worse I am to come back to see him, and he wants to see me next Tuesday to get it rechecked.

My BP has always been on the low side, so it is not good for me at all.

Now I must go and lay down. Night all.


4 Comments:

At 1:10 am, Blogger Patty said...

Bugsy,
Keep a check on that pressure, they can give you something to help lower it. Right now I take 2 1/2 pills a day and mine was 147 over 75 when I went to doctor to have plantar wart removed from the bottom of my foot last week. So that is about right for me by taking 200mg of two different kinds of blood pressure med and half a diuretic(sp).

I'm the type that keeps things bottled up inside when I really would like to scream at someone and let them know just how I am feeling when they say or do something that I think is stupid or uncalled for. By the way, my husband's blood pressure has always been perfect. Figures, Ha!Ha!.

Have a good week, hope everything goes well for you.
Patty

 
At 8:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bugsy just remember you know your body best, so if something doesnt feel right then make sure you tell someone... My blood pressure usually only plays up when I am pg, hence all the meds while I was pg with Ruben...

Take care...

MrsHUGS

 
At 6:15 pm, Blogger Betty said...

I hope you feel better Bugsy. Hope the BP returns to normal.
Thinking of you.

 
At 9:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your feeling better today and taking care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker