Sunday, December 04, 2005

All for little Ruben

You will remember a few weeks back, I told you about the latest addition to my extended family - Mrs.Hugs' little boy Ruben?

Well I sent Ruben a few little things, just to say how happy we are that he is here, and Mrs Hugs asked me to post a pic of the little bunny I cross stitched for Ruben, so here it is:
It is a DMC Bunny, and I got out my cross stitch small pattern books but couldn't find anything I liked on it, so I got the old graph paper out and made up my own little sailboat. The text and the heart are from the DMC leaflet that you get with the bunny. The picture is a little distorted as I put the protective plastic back on after I had finished the cross stitch, to protect it.

Ruben's room has a Peter Rabbit theme to it, so I thought it would be perfect. The Hugs family like it too (Phew!) hehe.

I think he turned out pretty cute (if I say so myself LOL) - what do you think?

4 Comments:

At 11:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ladies...
Let me just add that the pics doesnt do the rabbit justice at all...
It is such the cutiest rabbit and looks fab with all of Bugsy's hard

work with all the stiching...
We have all fallen in love with it...
We know that we wont find many things with his name on it unless

Ruben becomes a popular name, so to have this made specially for

him but such a fantastic friend was excellent, I am not sure if I

actually want Ruben to play with it or just put it up for show on his

chest of draws...

Thank you so much Bugsy for all the gifts you sent, you spoilt

Ruben rotten...

So looking forward to catching up in person in Feb with you and

Hubby...

MrsHUGS

 
At 11:50 am, Blogger OvaGirl said...

It's utterly gorgeous Bugsy, you are one talented chick!

 
At 6:07 am, Blogger Patty said...

It's just adorable. You did a nice job.

 
At 9:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous! Well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker