Friday, December 09, 2005

maybe the Last Bloodtest of them all.......

I had another blood test today. Results are:

Oestrogen: 1217
Progesterone: 32.8

I didn't think they was great, although the nurse told me it was what you would like to see at this stage in my cycle.

I think I am about 7-8 dpo today.

But the weird thing is that she said I didn't have to do anymore blood tests. She said if AF doesn't arrive by Monday or Tuesday to give her a call and maybe then I can have another blood test.

So I don't know what to think. I don't know if she thought it was all very average and that I didn't have much chance, or whether it was okay and I still have a hope.

I just don't know what to think at all.

Any thoughts?

2 Comments:

At 11:32 pm, Blogger Mony said...

Any thoughts...thoughts...hmmm.... I'm confused too. Is the glass half empty or half full? Oh Bugs, why does it have to be so complicated? I am staying positive for you.

 
At 3:50 am, Blogger Tara said...

I would call and ask them. Otherwise, you're going to have a very long weekend thinking about this. *fingers crossed*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker