Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Game over, I lose again

You can all stop crossing fingers, toes, eyes, and any other body part that you had crossed for me.

The result is a clear negative

Progesterone was 8.6
HCG was 3

I can't do another cycle now until the new year as the clinic is closed. Another imposed break. Another delay.

I'm at work but I am struggling to hold in the tears. Might have to feign a migraine and go home.

I am so upset I may even swear (I am not much of a swearer and when I do it, it sounds wrong).

Eyes welling up. Can't see. Must stop typing.

Before I go, please recross everything for Mari - she deserves this to work. Please let it be her turn.

6 Comments:

At 8:30 pm, Blogger Mari said...

Bugsy - Again I'm so sorry, I feel like I've been apologising to you all day!

Thanks for remembering me, you are such a sweetie!

I will chat to you tomorrow and am here with you ever step of the way.

Take care of yourself tonight and I'm sorry that DH is not with you to hold you!! Just know that I'm thinking of you!

 
At 2:31 am, Blogger Tara said...

I'm so sorry, Bugsy. I know this is hard. Stay strong and keep your hopes up.

 
At 4:49 am, Blogger K|nneret said...

I am so sorry, Bugsy. *hugs* to you. I hope 2006 is much kinder to you and your DH.

 
At 7:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaawww... Bugsy you should know how I am feeling right now for you and Hubby right now...
Sending you HAPPY vibes...
Bring on 2006...

MrsHUGS

 
At 7:44 am, Blogger OvaGirl said...

I'm sorry Bugsy. Hang in there.

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger Anita said...

Oh damn! Stay focused and positive (I know it is hard but promise me you will try).

Hope 2006 is a bigger and better year for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker