Saturday, December 17, 2005

Yay

Wow - you guys are powerful. You crossed everything and look what happened --> Go on - take a look.

I just want to say - Huge congratulations Mari - I am so very excited for you.

**************

I'm ....... well........ struggling.

Will this ever happen to me? Am I ever going to have a baby? Will I even get pregnant again? Somehow I don't think so. and that breaks my heart.

A brief selfish message to all my Pregnant and new mummy friends - Please don't leave me. I need you. I cannot do this on my own.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 am, Blogger end_result said...

Oh Bugsy,

It is so hard when it is happening for others and you feel like it will never happen. You have a lot of options to still try if the OI doesn't work. Don't give up as hard as it is to keep going. You will get your baby. You just have to believe that.

P.S We won't leave you.

 
At 8:49 am, Anonymous MrsHUGS said...

Oh Bugsy the best of luck to your friend...
Just to re assure you, " I AM WITH YOU 100% OF THE WAY "... hehehe...
Cant get rid of me that easy...
2006 is going to be YOUR year...

Keep positive...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker