Saturday, December 17, 2005

Yay

Wow - you guys are powerful. You crossed everything and look what happened --> Go on - take a look.

I just want to say - Huge congratulations Mari - I am so very excited for you.

**************

I'm ....... well........ struggling.

Will this ever happen to me? Am I ever going to have a baby? Will I even get pregnant again? Somehow I don't think so. and that breaks my heart.

A brief selfish message to all my Pregnant and new mummy friends - Please don't leave me. I need you. I cannot do this on my own.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Bugsy the best of luck to your friend...
Just to re assure you, " I AM WITH YOU 100% OF THE WAY "... hehehe...
Cant get rid of me that easy...
2006 is going to be YOUR year...

Keep positive...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker