Saturday, September 02, 2006

insentisive comment

Today I received this comment to one of my blog posts:

"hi congrats on your pregnancy.
for reviews on modern cloth nappies, theres "some stupid website that I have removed because I don't want to advertise them" or "another stupid website that I have removed because I don't want to advertise them" "

The username was Joh with no email address.

Pretty insenstive huh. I know it is only advertising, but I wanted to track them down and slap them.

Really did not need this right now.

I will be deleting the comment and I will be visiting their site - to send them hate mail. Only fair really - they interferred in my life, time for me to interfere in theirs.

6 Comments:

At 3:16 pm, Blogger Mony said...

Will you please headbutt them from me too? Insensitive is an understatement. You have enough to deal with, everyday staying strong, missing your little ones so dreadfully. Oh Bugs, I can't comprehend how you are feeling. I am so blue for you.

 
At 3:23 pm, Blogger Tara said...

How did they get past the word verification? Assuming it was one of those automated commenter things. Eh, you should tell us their site so we can all cause a mini web riot with you. Jerks.

 
At 11:44 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

I agree. How bloody insensitive can you get.

Let us know the web site so we can all give them what for.

Stay strong as we are all thinking of you.

Love and (((hugs))).

Cathy

 
At 5:30 am, Blogger Kris said...

Erg. I am so sorry. Thinking of you.

 
At 11:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know Joh - slow....sorry to hear she upset you - its not right. She has upset me too. (she is a know it all) Al the best with bub and knitting (oh how I love to knit)

 
At 12:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are okay. I know Joh too. She probably didn't mean to offend - just thinks she knows it all.
Sorry for your loss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker