Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Unbelievable.

I just fed the little man, and carried him to bed. On the way I passed a mirror - and there it was - me......, carrying a baby.

Not just any baby, MY baby.

Wow. That's my baby! I cannot put into words just how blessed I feel. I looked at the mirror image and tears came to my eyes. Gently I kissed my baby's tender head.

Alex has started looking at us intently - he follows our faces with his eyes. I have a new dangly toy ( it looks like a spider ) hanging over his cradle and he loves to watch it.

I sit with him in the rocking chair when he is unsettled and I sing to him. (Hubbs wants me to go on Aussie Idol, he thinks I am that good - I think I am just passibly good, but all I want my voice for is singing my baby to sleep - so I am happy I can do just that). Alex likes me to sing about incy wincy spider. He waits until the very end and then smiles.

That's my little man. He makes his mummy very happy indeed.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:05 pm, Blogger Shellandjosh said...

Awww Bugsy that just melted my heart. alex is so cute

 
At 12:06 am, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Bugsy...
Yes you do have a baby and he is all YOURS...
Enjoy every minute...
Linda

 
At 7:46 am, Blogger Mother Hoodwink said...

Alex is just too adorable. I am so happy for you Bugsy!

Trust me, a year later and you will still look at your boy and think I can't believe he's mine. I know I think it all the time about my son.

 
At 1:20 pm, Blogger Mrs Pants said...

I still look at my 3 year old and 2 year old and can't believe they are here to stay.

Alex is super adorable Bugsy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker