Friday, July 09, 2004

Earthquakes and the little stick of happiness

Happiness is ...... a positive Ovulation Test.

Silly, isn't it - getting happy over a tiny little thing like that.

Let me explain the process: You pee on a stick and you either get one or two lines. If you get two lines you sit and analyse them to see if they are the same intensity or not. You even come back repeatedly over the next few hours and check it again just to be sure. You know that it means you should Ovulate within the next 48 hours or so. You get excited. You contact your hubby and relate the good news.

Anyone would think you had won the lottery or something.

So yesterday finally on cycle day 20 - I finally got my first positive Ovulation Test this cycle.

So my apologies to my Melbourne suburban neighbours. I honestly wasn't responsible for those earth tremors last night - Honest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker