Saturday, April 09, 2005

See I can knit!

I won a fabulous prize from shell's mini comp and it arrived yesterday. Whoo Hoo. Shell sent me some lovely yarn, which will definately come in handy.

I was telling her that I am a knitter too, but not a very accomplished one. It takes me MONTHS to finish anything. The baby set I did below took me a few months to do, but in my defence, I did start it when I was pregnant, and after I miscarried, I put it away as it was way too painful. Some months later I pulled it out and finished it. I considered it my therapy. The lighting on the picture is not great, but I think you can see it reasonably well.


babyset2

1 Comments:

At 6:34 am, Blogger Mere said...

I take my time knitting as well and completely understand your putting it away for a while.
It looks fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker