Monday, May 02, 2005

Back with a plan

Firstly I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has commented whether publicly or privately. It means so much to me.

So we had our meeting. He was pretty nice, but kind of freaked me out when he would say something to me, then pick up his dictaphone and speak into that for a while, then turn back and talk to me.

He was well versed with our history which was good.

He said that he doesn't want us to start off with IVF, despite wanting to have an agressive approach. He said that he feels that we probably won't need IVF in the end.

He wants to start with 200mg clomid with the metformin for a cycle and go see him again in 5-6 weeks.

If that doesn't work he thinks we will try a cycle of IUI.

When we do get pregnant he will monitor us weekly just as if we were doing an ivf cycle.

So I think that is good. But time will tell. I am willing to go through the ropes.

I just want my baby. please come to me soon baby. Mummy and Daddy want to meet you.

3 Comments:

At 8:02 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

We're all hoping things go well for you and that it won't be long and we'll be hearing good news.

Keep your chin up girl.

Cathy

 
At 7:46 am, Blogger muser said...

Freaky dictaphone business. Good luck with this clomid/metformin cycle. Fingers crossed for you.

 
At 10:42 am, Blogger OvaGirl said...

I think that sounds like a good meeting (freaky dictaphone behaviour aside). Our Dr wanted to put us onto IVF before he had even seen my HSG results and it totally freaked us out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker