Saturday, July 23, 2005

The knitting stuff as promised.


Thanks to Shell who posted the link for the patterns - here is "baby feet" complete with mini bobble toes. It was sooo easy and I had it done in a couple of nights (with yarn I already had - whoo hoo).

Bad news is that my wrist\hand pain has continued. Hubbs said it was pretty sad that I now keep a tube of Voltaren anti-inflammatory gel with my knitting.

I did this because my wrist hurts too much to work on Hubbs' jumper at the moment. I have to rest it but Geez, resting your hand is really hard. I mean, there is all that knitting to do, not to mention blogging about my knitting. hehe.

5 Comments:

At 2:54 pm, Blogger Bugsy said...

Yep Shell - I used the same as you - I checked your blog and what you did first hehe. 8ply 4mm needles.

 
At 12:24 am, Blogger PJ said...

That is so cute Bugsy. You are so creative.

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger Mari said...

Bugs - Those feet are so very cute. I too would love to be able to knit like that...one day!
Mari

 
At 10:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could never quite catch the hang of knitting, so stuck with crochet. For many years I had given up on crochet, because of the pain in the right hand and arm. Finally pain got so it wouldn't go away, even if I wasn't using it to crochet. So I gave in and had surgery. Two years later I am again crocheting up a storm. And enjoying it. Your pattern is very, very, pretty and looks very, very, hard

 
At 10:37 pm, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Love those little feet Bugsy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker