Sunday, July 17, 2005

us and the US

LOL I am loving how everyone went with the "How American am I?" test.

I do however want to iterate to my US mates that it is all in good fun, and we have nothing against our US buddies.

I actually have a friend here at the moment (he flew out today) from New Jersey. He is lovely and comes out here every year so we feel like we get to see him heaps. And it has nothing to do with the fact that he always brings us bags of Peanut Chews (apparently only available in Pennsylvania? not sure about the validity of that statement). I just know that Peanut Chews rock.

When I get a chance I will take a picture of them - just to show you how wonderful they are.

This was a flying visit for him (and I don't just mean because he like .. flew). He came last week to Sydney - stayed there 3 days, then 2 days in Melbourne, today he flew to NZ for 4 days then he is off to Malaysia and Hong Kong for 4 days, then to the UK for 3 days then back home. All work related, but he will be so tired when he does get home. He also found it hard to pack this visit, to cater for all the climates. I was a bit sad to see him go this time and wish he could have stayed longer.

Take care all and I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker